The Urinalysis Dipstick e-learning course provides you with a comprehensive guide on how to carry out a urinalysis test using urinalysis dip strips. The course covers the step-by-step procedure for collecting urine samples from patients, how to perform a urinalysis test, and how to interpret the results.
This is an e-learning training program, and there is no restriction or time limit set for completion. However, you must inform the center as soon as you are ready to be assessed via a multiple-choice assessment test.
- Introduction to urinalysis
- Procedure for correctly collecting a urine sample from the patient
- Collecting samples from the patient – mid-stream urine
- Urine Collection from a catheter bag
- Step-by-step procedure for urine collection from a catheter bag
- What not to do during urinalysis
- Filling in the patient chart
- What you need for urinalysis
- How to perform a urinalysis test
- Urinalysis data collection
- How to fill in urinalysis chart: Data
- Interpretation of results
Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be awarded a certificate.
Overall, the Urinalysis Dipstick e-learning course is a practical and interactive training program designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills required to carry out a urinalysis test using urinalysis dip strips. This training program is ideal for healthcare professionals who wish to refresh their knowledge or learn new skills. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about this training program, please contact us via email.